$ 3,12$ 3,12
- Tiryaki Turkish Black Tea by Çaykur
- Tiryaki Turkish Tea is suitable for drinking at any time of day with its soft taste.
- Using soft water is recommended to get a real taste of brewed tea.
- The shelf life of Tiryaki Turkish Tea is two years, as long as you keep it in a dry place away from the direct sunlight.
- Tiryaki Turkish Tea does not contain any kind of additive substances or artificial sweeteners.
- One of Turkey’s most popular teas. This is Turkish style loose leaf black tea. This tea is grown without the use of any pesticides.
- Caykur Black Tea are the savior of those who do not have the time to steep a delicious, steaming tea. Caykur’s delicious black tea’s flavor comes from the tea fields on the mountains rising Eastern Black Sea shores. Delicately releases its aroma in your cup and keeps pace with the rush of modern times. Produced from naturally curved, very fine 100% natural tea. Enjoy the delightful acridness of Turkish Tea.
Altınbaş Black Tea by Çaykur High quality loose leaf Turkish tea from the top saplings of tea trees in the Northeastern Black Sea region of Turkey. A superior everyday tea experience with richer and smooth taste than its cousins. Turkey’s favourite brand Premium quality Fresh seal packaging 500 g Everyday loose leaf tea.
$ 3,62$ 3,62
- Turkey’s favourite brand
- Premium quality
- Fresh seal packaging
- 500 g
- Everyday loose leaf tea