No products in the cart.
Çaykur Edt Tiryaki Çayı (2 kg)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Turkey is one of the richest countries in tea. Especially the Black Sea Region is the place where this product is grown the most. The plant, which is collected from the gardens and loaded into baskets, is then processed in the factories where the latest technology is used. By choosing the best sprouts tiryaki çay which we consume a lot during the day emerges.
Turkey is one of the richest countries in tea. Especially the Black Sea Region is the place where this product is grown the most. The plant, which is collected from the gardens and loaded into baskets, is then processed in the factories where the latest technology is used. By choosing the best sprouts, the tea we consume a lot during the day is revealed.
Çaykur Tiryaki is sold in a special packaging. It is extremely reliable as it is produced according to completely hygienic and healthy conditions. It is possible to use it for a very long time after opening the package. It draws attention with its quality. It has a very tasty drink. It brews in a short time. Its color is as red as sunset. It is possible to be enchanted with its perfect aroma in the first sip you take.
Çaykur Tiryaki Tea; It is an infused tea that can create addiction with its high quality, unique taste and aroma.
Features of Çaykur Tiryaki Tea
- Çaykur Tiryaki Tea, specially blended, is the choice of master tea lovers.
- You will enjoy real tea with Tiryaki Tea, which offers you the quality of brew together with its delicious aroma.
- With its pleasant and soft drink, it will accompany your every moment and your most beautiful conversations.
- Çaykur Tiryaki Tea does not contain any additives.
- Tiryaki Tea of the Çaykur family, which is the most concentrated form of tea leaves carefully selected and collected from the fields of the Black Sea, is offered to you with high tea satisfaction.
How should Çaykur Tiryaki Tea be brewed?
- The most important rule of preparing a delicious and well-brewed tea; water is natural spring water.
- For this, lime-free drinking water should be used and boiled thoroughly.
- It is important that the teapot, in which the tea is brewed, is placed on the teapot and warmed up while the water is boiling.
- Afterwards, boiling water is poured into the teapot and a spoonful of Çaykur Tiryaki Tea is added for each person.
- After the tea is brewed for 15-20 minutes, you can drink it with pleasure.